SATURDAY, DECEMBER 31, 2011
HAPPIZ NOO YERE !
Hey...I wasn't the one who wrote that title !
't was these little mavericks that treacherously took hold of this post.
This is a coup and I won't tolerate this kind of behaviour in the future.
't was these little mavericks that treacherously took hold of this post.
This is a coup and I won't tolerate this kind of behaviour in the future.
Actually, my own idea for this last post of the year should have been one of quiet elegance,
as (for instance):

as (for instance):

Well...what's done is done and
HAPPY NEW YEAR TO YOU ALL !
(just to show that I can spell it!)
*
Oh...let's not forget to welcome our new readers from Libya, Mauritius, Burma (Myanmar), Armenia, Cyprus, Barbados and Uganda
*
Oh...let's not forget to welcome our new readers from Libya, Mauritius, Burma (Myanmar), Armenia, Cyprus, Barbados and Uganda
No comments:
Post a Comment